Some people say that ‘yellow fever’ is already gone, but the fact that millions of men keep joining Asian dating sites proves they are wrong. AsiaMe is one such platform, and the question is if it’s actually better than other options. Keep reading—you’ll find the answer in this Asia Me review.
AsiaMe is one of the oldest and the most popular platforms designed exclusively for single Asian women and men who’d like to meet and date them.
|Members Registered Last Year||1M|
|Average Monthly Visits||80.8K|
|Girls Online are Over||8.9K|
|Dominant Age of Users||25 - 34|
|Payment Options||Credit Cards,Skrill,Maestro,Mastercard,Visa,Payoneer,PayPal,EasyPay,Visa Credit,Ethereum|
|Support||Friendly 24/7 Support|
Pros & cons of using AsiaMe
- All women’s profiles on the site are checked, verified, and moderated
- One of the rare Asian dating sites with video chat
- Different types of Mails to send, online messenger
- Support is available 24/7, priority support for paying users
- Free matchmaking services
- There’s no free access to the video gallery
- Phone calls are expensive compared to other communication tools
- There’s a mobile app, but it has some bugs
Asia Me remains such a popular online dating platform not only because dating and marrying Asian women is still trendy. It’s also known for providing the highest-quality online dating services. Currently, it has more special features and offers more communication tools than most competitors, and this makes it stand out.