What’s CharmDate? In short, it’s an international online dating site that connects Slavic girls and men looking for serious relationships. But it’s also more than that. In a good or a bad way? In this review, we’ll analyze all its features and list all the pros and cons to help you find the right answer.
CharmDate is one of the safest online dating platforms for Latin single women and men who want to start a relationship with one of them.
|Members Registered Last Year||300K|
|Average Monthly Visits||26.3K|
|Girls Online are Over||2.9K|
|Dominant Age of Users||25 - 34|
|Payment Options||Visa,PayPal,Credit Cards,Mastercard,Payoneer,Skrill,Maestro,Visa Delta,Masterpass|
|Support||Friendly 24/7 Support|
Pros & cons of using CharmDate
- Thousands of single women from Slavic country, each looking for a relationship with a foreign man
- Different types of messages and mails, message templates
- New users get discounts and some promotions to test the service
- Members can make instant phone calls and schedule them
- Many women using the CamShare feature (are available for video calls)
- The site looks outdated
- Gifts in the online store are more expensive than in regular stores
- No hotline
So, what does CharmDate have to offer to a user? A lot of things, actually. In particular, it’s one of the rare websites where you have everything to find a perfect match (for free), communicate with this member by using different tools (for credits), build a deep emotional connection, and start planning a date in real life. It’s not cheap, though, so it works for people who’re really motivated to start a serious relationship rather than singles looking for something casual.