TheLuckyDate is one of the dating sites that looks pretty much like Tinder and other dating apps. What’s special about it? It’s designed for people seeking relationships with foreigners. Is it worth using? That’s what we’re going to discuss in this TheLuckyDate review.
1710 people visited this site today
Updated for June 2023
Site of the day
TheLuckyDate is an international dating platform created to help people meet foreign partners—usually, western men and women from Asia, Europe, and Latin countries.
Our score Excellent
|Members Registered Last Year||800K|
|Average Monthly Visits||47.8K|
|Girls Online are Over||5.3K|
|Dominant Age of Users||25 - 34|
|Payment Options||Skrill,Maestro,Credit Cards,Payoneer,PayPal,Visa,Mastercard,Bank Wire Transfer,C24,Paysafe Card,Visa Credit|
|Support||Friendly 24/7 Support|
Pros & cons of using TheLuckyDate
- Active community, very few inactive members
- Opportunity to meet ladies from Asian, Latin, and European countries
- Cheaper credits compared to other similar dating platforms
- Detailed profiles of users, most female members have at least 5 photos
- Easy-to-use online messenger
- No unlimited messaging for premium users (they need to buy credits)
- No video chat for building a deeper emotional connection
- No mobile app
Our editor’s notes
If you like Tinder or similar dating apps or sites but realize that not all foreign girls there want to date a foreigner, TheLuckyDate can be a great website for you. However, it’s also a paid platform—so consider this, along with other pros and cons, and this will help you make the right decision.