Positive Singles is not just a regular dating website. It’s the community of HIV or STD-positive people looking for friendship, love, or just support and communication. Its concept itself is its main benefit, but in this review, we’d like to analyze the platform as a dating site and identify all its pros and cons for users.
Positive Singles is a dating site for HIV or STD-positive people looking for different types of relationships, professional help from counselors, and advice from other members.
|Members Registered Last Year||800K|
|Average Monthly Visits||47.8K|
|Girls Online are Over||5.3K|
|Dominant Age of Users||25 - 34|
|Payment Options||Mastercard,Credit Cards,Payoneer,PayPal,Maestro,Visa,Skrill,CryptoCurrency,EasyPay,Square|
|Support||Friendly 24/7 Support|
Pros & cons of using Positive Singles
- A friendly and supportive community, an opportunity to find love or a friend
- Profile verification is required, no fake accounts on Positive singles
- Members can also post blogs
- Great search and matchmaking services
- Opportunity to contact STD counselor
- Members must provide a lot of details not to be banned
- No free messaging
- Not the fastest website
Positive Singles is definitely a great platform, not only because of its concept, but also because it actually works as a dating site, too. Yes, messaging is a premium feature, but the prices aren’t that high compared to other dating sites, and considering the great moderation, safety, and support members can get, it’s definitely worth it.