OkCupid is one of the most popular dating sites worldwide. It’s been on the market since 2004—now the company has more experience than nearly any other company providing dating services. But is it worth using in 2023? What special does it have to offer to singles? Let’s find out.
OkCupid is a global online dating platform for singles looking for different types of relationships. Currently, members can use OkCupid as a free site.
|Members Registered Last Year||800K|
|Average Monthly Visits||66.2K|
|Girls Online are Over||7.3K|
|Dominant Age of Users||25 - 34|
|Payment Options||Credit Cards,PayPal,Maestro,Visa,Skrill,Mastercard,Payoneer,Visa Electron,Bank Wire Transfer|
|Support||Friendly 24/7 Support|
Pros & cons of using OkCupid
- Tens of millions of members worldwide, most are from the US
- An upgrade isn’t a must—most features, tools, and services are available for free
- Basic search is available for free
- Boos plans are pretty affordable
- Most singes who’re really motivated to meet someone have detailed accounts
- The mutual like system works great
- There are fake accounts, so there’s a chance to meet a scammer/catfish
- Few members in some countries, so it’s not the best international dating website
- Premium plans aren’t so cheap
So, is OkCupid a good dating platform? Of course, it is—it’s still one of the most popular, and most importantly, free dating websites to meet someone special. However, it works rather than a local platform—now the site is available in four languages, and you’ll hardly find many good matches in Russia or Venezuela. Still, if it’s not what you are looking for, OkCupid is definitely worth using.