Seeking.com was known as a top dating site, but what does it offer now? Currently, it’s a platform that works for people looking for different types of relationships, from something serious to compensated dating and hookups. In this review, we’re going to take a closer look at its features, pros & cons.
Overall Seeking rating
Seeking in 30 seconds
- Popular dating site with a good reputation since 2006
- No longer a sugar dating site, after rebranding, they became a regular dating site
- The site uses original Seeking security and verification features to achieve a low percentage of fake profiles
- Modern and reliable dating app
- Most of the Seeking reviews are very positive
- Girls can use their .edu emails for a free membership upgrade
Its design is user-friendly and it’s easy to navigate. Let’s see more other reasons why you should give this place a shoot.
Who should or shouldn’t use Seeking.com?
Pros & cons of using Seeking
- Great dating pool, millions of singles using Seeking.com worldwide
- Easy-to-use, polished website
- Unlimited messaging included in both premium plans
- Advanced features and profile boosts
- Free search with plenty of useful filters
- Premium and Diamond plans are not the cheapest ones
- Only paying users can unlock conversations
- No mobile app
Seeking overview: Things you should know
Seeking.com is an international online dating site that was previously specified on sugar dating and recently transformed into a mainstream casual dating site. Now, it is a place for anyone looking for hookups, affairs, sugar relationships, and pretty much any other type of casual interaction. You can still find lots of sugar babies and sugar daddies there, as they are the vast majority of the platform’s user base.
- Site name: Seeking.com, Seeking
- Paid or free: Paid with free signup and search
- Average sign-up time: Less than a minute
- Paid membership pricing: From $97/month
Let’s now take a closer look at all the great features Seeking has to offer its users.
Features of the dating site
The Seeking team used all their previous experience to make their new platform a truly nice place to stay. You can find there lots of cool features and some new ideas that many other sites are too afraid to add.
- Advanced search filters. You can choose to sort sugar babies or daddies not only by location but also according to ethnicity, height, hair color, bad habits, education, etc. The search allows you to be very specific.
- Verifications. You can link your Seeking account with social networks, request photo verification, and background check. However, to get your ID verified and complete background verification you need to pay $4.99 and $50 correspondingly.
- Wishlists. You can see exactly what girls have added to their wishlists. Use those, and you’ll never bring an unwanted gift.
- Interests. It’s a free feature to see who viewed your profile, along with people you add to your favorites and people who added you to their favorites.
- User activity. Another cool option for Seeking premium users is hiding activity. This includes online status, views, favorites, registration date, and your recent login.
- Vibes. Share your mood with other Seeking users by posting a photo or video that will disappear in 24 hours. The Vibes will be visible to other users on the home page. Just click that big “Seeking” emblem to get there.
- Detailed profiles. Seeking allows you to fill out the “About me” section by hand. You can also fill out the “Seeking” section, along with choosing up to 7 tags. In the general info section, you can set things like education, body type, net worth, annual income, etc. To increase your chances as a sugar baby or sugar daddy—we recommend you set a good profile picture and add some photos to your profile gallery.
Seeking has many amazing high-quality features, which, as we can see from many Seeking reviews, operate without any trouble. Overall, we rate this site’s features 9 out of 10 points.
- 30 days Seeking premium membership will cost you $109.99
- Buying 90 days at once will cost you $289.99, which is $96.99 per 30 days.
- If you want to get the most out of it—you can buy a Diamond membership for $274.99 per 30 days.
The prices on this online dating site are higher than on traditional dating apps and even on some niche dating sites, that’s why we rate Seeking’s pricing 8 out of 10.
Profiles at Seeking
You can find lots of sugar babies and sugar daddies with carefully written profiles on Seeking. Most active members have a profile photo; some even have a whole gallery of public and private images.
However, there are some accounts, which are probably bots or just fake profiles, with low-quality pictures, but the percentage of those is low. Fake profiles usually have only one bad-quality picture and not too impressive “about” section.
Sometimes sugar babies want to tell you so much about themselves and their expectations that their profiles can be overloaded with information.
Keep in mind that when you’re corresponding with real sugar babies, you’re likely to come across a lot of weird profiles, specific desires, requests, and some really interesting connections that are unquestionably not all vanilla, sexual, or what you’re expecting. You will undoubtedly have a great time if you are thankful and open-minded.
We found a site full of interesting personalities and beautiful faces. Thus, we rate the Seeking user base 9 out of 10.
Easy of use
Seeking has a fast and easy sign-up. It sure takes more than a minute to fill out all the fields in the profile, but the registration itself is really fast.
Most Seeking reviews don’t say anything about slightly outdated design; however, it is not too much of a problem, and it is fully compensated with an advanced search feature, which works very well. A sugar daddy can easily find a desirable sugar baby using the advanced filters the site provides and vice versa.
The first impression is the key to success, and Seeking makes a good one, that’s why there are so many good five-star Seeking reviews. What is also important is to keep users satisfied, and we rate seeking usability 9 out of 10.
So, is Seeking.com worth using in 2023? If the large dating pool is what you’re looking for, and if you’d like to use some special features, yes, it’s worth it. Seeking upgraded the system, and now members can use advanced features like video chat, which is great for people looking for something more serious. Though premium plans aren’t cheap, Seeking still works well for people looking for any kind of relationship.
Seeking is a dating app mostly for sugar babies and sugar daddies. It was specifically a sugar dating-related platform back then, but now you can easily find people who are looking for love and even marriage.
Seeking works pretty much the same as any other dating site. You sign up as a sugar baby or sugar daddy, upload photos, use search and other free features, buy a subscription to have access to all advanced features, find partners that are your type, and talk to them.
There are three options that all men, including sugar daddies, can use. The first is a 30-day premium subscription, which costs $109.99(without a discount). The second option is a 90-day premium subscription, which is $289.99 (or $96.99 per month). And the third one is sure the choice for real net worth individuals, a 30-day diamond subscription, which will cost you $274.99.
Seeking operates on a membership-type system. This means you can only pay for a monthly membership without separate credit purchases.
To access the account deletion on Seeking you need to click on your nickname, then Settings, and at the bottom right corner, you will see the “Deactivate or Delete Account” button. Click on it, and you will be offered two options: disable the account (when you need to take a break) or delete the account (which is permanent).