PlaceToChat is a unique website. It’s a half dating site, a half chat room, and social media website. Does it work, or maybe it’s just a complete mess? In our PlaceToChat review, we’ll talk about all the features, pros, and cons of this platform to give the right answer to this question.
PlaceToChat is a platform for singles or people looking for international communication. It provides different services and has different features, from streams to swiping.
Overall PlaceToChat rating
PlaceToChat in 30 seconds
- PlaceToChat is a communication platform with features of a social media platform and some features of a dating site
- Works for people looking for new friends and a cross-cultural communication
- Not designed exclusively for dating, but there’s always a chance of meeting someone and starting a serious relationship
- Profiles of users are usually as detailed as on a good dating site
- Quick registration process, creating an account is entirely free
- Streaming, watching streams, and communicating in public chats are free services
- Private conversations, virtual gifts, and gift delivery are paid features
- Reliable service with good moderation and privacy protection
Who should use PlaceToChat and who shouldn’t use it?
Pros & cons of using PlaceToChat
- A one-size-fits-all platform that has lots of features
- Works for people seeking relationships and those who just want to chat
- Has a lot of female members from Eastern European countries
- Streams with free public chats
- Pretty detailed profiles with photos and videos
- Only paying members can have private chats
- No mobile app
- Not all girls are streaming
PlaceToChat overview: Things you should know
What is PlaceToChat? PlaceToChat is a platform created exclusively for people seeking international, cross-cultural communication. Though a Place To Chat is a communication platform and not a dating site, it’s no less popular than most niche dating platforms- currently, it has over 1,000,000 monthly visits. Is PlaceToChat legit? It has free features, but it doesn’t make PlaceToChat free for all. It’s more of a premium site for people seeking new experiences and more interaction with other people all over the globe, with the lowest number of fake profiles and many top-quality features. We’ll talk about them all in more detail in this PlaceToChat site review.
- Site Name: PlaceToChat, Place To Chat, PlaceToChat.com
- Paid or Free: Paid with free features (from public chats to support service)
- Average Sign-Up Time: 2 minutes
Paid Membership Pricing: From $2,99 for 20 credits
So, we are going into more detail about the features in our PlaceToChat review. Here are the best services that definitely deserve your attention.
- Live streams and public chats. As we’ve noted previously, the availability of public chats and live streams doesn’t make PlaceToChat free, but it definitely makes it worth visiting. Every new and regular user can watch streams, meet new people, chat with others, and then follow them as if it was Instagram without spending a penny.
- Private conversations. Premium users can also send private messages in chat or send long Mails. In both cases, they can attach media files, send stickers, gifs, etc. Basically, you can turn the platform into the PlaceToChat dating site or the place where you found your best friend. It all depends on you!
- Virtual and real gifts. If you meet someone special or already met them, you can surprise your new friend or match by sending virtual or even real gifts.
- Newsfeed. This is a Feed like on Instagram, and that’s definitely a fun way to meet new people, whether charming ladies or attractive gentlemen, or at least just to find like-minded people. Also, you can see all the previous posts of users in their profiles.
The registration process is quick and simple, and all the members get bonus credits to send private messages and can join public chats or follow others for free. That’s an impressive set of features overall, so we give the website 9 points out of 10 for the variety and quality of the available tools.
Those who want to send private messages or gifts need to buy credits. There’s no need to look for unbiased PlaceToChat reviews to find costs! We’ll provide all the current prices below:
- $9.99 – 20 credits (only 2.99 for newly registered users)
- $19.99 – 50 credits
- $44.99 – 125 credits
- $69.99 – 250 credits
- $149.99 – 750 credits
After completing the registration process, you can also claim 20 complimentary credits before spending money on real ones. Considering this, the discounts and the prices for credits compared to other similar platforms that use modern technology, we can give the site 8.7 out of 10 for the costs it sets.
It’s pretty hard to find fake profiles on PlaceToChat, and that’s a rare thing even for a dating site, let alone chatting platforms. The moderation team works great, as most profiles are very detailed. If you browse a random profile, you’ll see the following:
- Short bio (a longer version of a profile headline)
- Public and private photos
- Gifts a member has received from you
- Vitals (basic information from education to marital status)
- Previous posts of a user
Note that the site’s terms are pretty strict when it comes to the information that members share. Though there are private albums, nudity is strictly prohibited. Considering this and the overall high quality of the profiles, we can give Place To Chat 9.5 points out of 10.
Ease of use
Though there are a lot of different features, you’ll hardly find any PlaceToChat reviews with complaints about its usability. The design is pretty good, and so is the interface – you can find all the information you may need or use any feature with 1-2 clicks. Unfortunately, there is no official PlaceToChat mobile app, at least for now, but the site is mobile-optimized. Considering all this, we give PlaceToChat 8.3 out of 10 points for ease of use.
PlaceToChat is exactly what it sounds like and even more. This is a place where new people can meet each other, follow each other as if it was Instagram, search for matches, watch streams, interact with others in public chats, and start relationships. The site can be used for free, but private messaging is available only to premium users, though. But if it doesn’t bother you, this is a great platform to join.
PlaceToChat is one of the mixed platforms that works like one of the niche dating websites, social media sites, and online chat rooms. It’s a mixed platform for cross-cultural communication where a person can meet new people, make friends, or even start a relationship.
To some extent, it works like one of any given dating sites: a new user can create an account, add photos and some details to make their profile work. After completing the registration procedure, the user gets some standard dating site features like search, likes, etc.. There are also streams and public chats (available for free), and private chats with different girls and boys that only premium users can have.
You can use the platform for free: registration, the search feature, and access to profiles, public chats, and streams, are free. However, if you want to use PlaceToChat dating site features (mail, gift delivery, private chats), you’ll need to buy credits, and the cost starts at $0.2 per credit. You can find more information on prices and what makes PlaceToChat worth paying for in our PlaceToChat review.
Go to the Credit section (the link is right next to your Profile picture at the top right corner of the screen) and click Get Credits. Then choose the payment method and confirm payment. Your balance will be shown in the Credit section (next to the number of your complimentary credits).
Go to your Profile (the icon is at the top right corner of the home page), then choose Settings and press the red Deactivate Profile button. Then, you’ll need to enter your password to remove your profile from the site and stop receiving emails and notifications.