AdultFriendFinder doesn’t look like a trusted dating website at first because it looks like one of those sites that advertise hot single moms in your area. However, the first impression is not 100% true. In fact, AFF is a real dating platform with real single women and men who are really searching for a hookup, it’s reputable and trustworthy—that’s what makes it stand out from the crowd.
AdultFriendFinder is an incredibly popular adult dating website. Lots of detailed profiles, advanced search tools, a mobile app, and an ID verification service make AFF a great option even for demanding users.
Overall AdultFriendFinder rating
AdultFriendFinder in 30 seconds
- One of the most popular online dating sites and hookup sites in the US with more than 64,000,000 unique monthly visitors
- Two premium membership types (“standard” and gold membership)
- Limited assortment of features available to free members
- Hundreds of thousands of confirmed and verified profiles
- Thousands of live member webcams, both amateur and professional models
- Android and iOS apps make it a perfect choice for mobile daters
- Any sexual orientation, any kink, any fetish
- Lots of adult chat rooms
Who should or shouldn’t use AdultFriendFinder?
Pros & cons of using AdultFriendFinder
- Professional and active customer support that will help you solve all of your problems
- A lot of real people focused on casual sex and short-term dating
- Very detailed search tools and filter
- Lots of amateur and professional webcam models
- Android and iOS apps for those who prefer mobile dating
- You’ll need to buy a paid subscription to use all the messaging tools, enter adult chatrooms, and even browse standard profiles
- There are more men than women here (around 84% of users are men)
- Not all the profiles here are ID-verified or at least confirmed by photo
AdultFriendFinder overview: Things you should know
Adult Friend Finder is an adult-oriented dating website focused on people interested in casual sex and hookups. It’s one of the most popular dating websites in the United States with more than 64M unique monthly visitors, and it’s also one of the most awarded dating platforms (Best Adult Dating Site of 2012, Dating Program of the Year in 2010). AdultFriendFinder was founded in 1996 by Andrew Conru, who then established an internet company called Friend Finder Networks, a network that owns such services as AFF, Friend Finder, BigChurch, and Amigos.com. Adult Friend Finder is a paid dating service which means users have to buy a premium subscription in order to exchange messages—free users can only use search tools and browse the profiles.
- Site Name: AdultFriendFinder, Adult Friend Finder, AFF
- Paid or Free: Paid
- Average Sign Up Time: 1 minute
- Paid Membership Pricing: $19.95-$39.95 per month (+$36 for 3 months of unlimited messaging)
You can add other users to your Hotlist, send them messages, send them emojis (it’s called Flirt here), and of course, exchange photos and videos with other members. It’s also possible to send tips to other users and to take a look at other people doing their webcam shows. AFF also has a lot of chat rooms where you can chat with other members who have the same interests as you.
This dating platform has a lot of cool premium features, including live webcam rooms and Tips, but there are only a few free features here, so we give AFF 9 out of 10 on this.
This is not a free dating service, so you’ll need to pay for a premium subscription in order to get access to messaging tools. Here’s the price list:
- $40 for a monthly subscription
- $80 for a 3-months subscription ($26.6 per month)
- $240 for a yearly subscription ($20 per month)
It’s not the most expensive dating app in the world, of course. What’s more, $20-$40 per month is actually a very low price for such a popular dating platform—the only problem here is that you can’t control your spending like on the other dating sites with a credit system. We give AFF 9.5 out of 10 regarding its pricing.
There are more than 64M profiles on Adult Friend Finder, so it’s impossible to check them all. What we just have to say is that most profiles here are pretty detailed, but we can’t speak for all of them, of course. What’s even more interesting, there are lots of ID-verified profiles on AFF.
For us, it’s definitely 10/10. There are no dating sites without fakes, so the only thing a dating site team can do is implement anti-fake measures. Adult Friend Finder is doing great in this regard.
Easy of use
The interface of the website is pretty intuitive—the registration process is simple, all the buttons are exactly where you expect them to be, and the site itself looks pretty easy to use. What’s more, the AFF mobile app is just great and works perfectly on both Android and iOS devices.
We believe it’s 10 out of 10 because only a few dating apps offer such a competitive user-friendly and well-optimized interface like Adult Friend Finder does.
Adult Friend Finder is an adult dating site/hookup site for those searching for a sex partner online. It’s one of the most popular online dating services with a lot of features and tools available to paying members (messaging, sex cams, chat rooms, etc.) There is a profile verification tool here, which protects users from fake profiles.
It works exactly as any dating app with a paid membership: a free member can upload photos and read the blog articles, while a paid user can contact other people on the site and see all the photos/videos uploaded by other users. There are lots of detailed search tools on AFF, which allows anyone to find a partner according to all their preferences.
You can become a Gold member ($40 per month if you buy a monthly package, $20 per month if you buy a yearly package), but this will not allow free members to contact you. To add this feature, you’ll need to make an additional purchase ($36 for 3 months). There are 3 payment methods available on AdultFriendFinder—credit cards, bank account, and gift cards.
Just click on your profile and then click “Upgrade now”. After that, the page with gold membership options will pop up instantly. Or, you can just click on any profile you’re interested in—if it’s not a Gold member, you’ll need to buy a premium subscription to see it, so the page will pop up in this case, too.
Click “My Stuff”, then on “Edit my profile”; after that, you can click on “Close account” in the “Manage Account” section. You can hide your profile if you don’t want the other users to see it, or you can click “Please Delete My Account” to delete it permanently. If you choose the latter, you’ll need to enter your password and click “Submit”, that’s all.