Now Secret Benefits is on the rise, getting more and more members and becoming more and more popular worldwide. Some may say that 10 million monthly visits are not such a large number, but SB is a niche sugar dating platform connecting only sugar babies and sugar daddies. So, what’s so good about it? Let’s find out.
Overall Secret Benefits rating
Secret Benefits in 30 seconds
- Free and quick sign-up process
- Lots of active users with verified profiles
- Free video verification, which everyone can see on your profile
- Credit system—pay only for the features you use
- Free memberships for sugar babies and all women
If you are looking for long-term sugar relationships or casual dating— the Secret Benefits is worth trying. Continue reading this Secret Benefits review to find out all the cool things you can do on the site.
Who should or shouldn’t use Secret Benefits?
Pros & cons of using Secret Benefits
- Niche platform designed only for people seeking sugar arrangements
- Video verification is available, members can reach only verified members
- The platform is carefully moderated
- You spend credits only on unlocking a conversation with a member
- There are public photos and secret albums
- It might be hard for a sugar baby to stand out from competitors
- No free unlimited messaging
- No mobile app
Secret Benefits overview: Things you should know
Secret Benefits is a sugar dating site with a high-quality design and good functionality. The Secret Benefits website offers you many great features and opens its full communication potential after buying some credits. With 14 million monthly users and a young user base with an average age of 25-34, this sugar dating site can be counted as one of the most efficient ones, with the highest odds of finding the most suitable match. Like the majority of the best sugar dating sites, Secret Benefits works with a profile system and offers you powerful searching tools.
- Site name: Secret Benefits, secretbenefits.com
- Paid or free: Paid with free signup and search; credit-based system
- Average sign-up time: Men—3 minutes, women—up to 7 minutes
- Paid membership pricing: From $59 for 100 credits
With all being said, let’s now check all the great features the site provides.
The Secret Benefits is trying to listen to its users and improve. You can find lots of awesome features that can significantly improve your dating experience. Let’s find out more about them.
- Specific filters. To get access to the advanced filters you need, after clicking the “Search” in the top left corner, find the “Filters” button, where you can “construct” your desirable sugar baby or sugar daddy. On the Secret Benefits, you can choose from a variety of filters and set things like distance, tattoos, age, etc. You have a total of 12 free advanced filters to use.
- Blog. If you are new, want to improve your dating skills, or just need some advice regarding sugar dating—you can take a peek at the Secret Benefits Blog section, which can be accessed after clicking on your profile picture and then “Blog”. They update it constantly, and you can find lots of useful tips there.
- Access. Secret Benefits made a specific section for people to see who gave them access to their private photos and who gave access to them. You can also manage requests from there. More about the secret albums you will find later in this Secret Benefits review.
- Matches. Find out who visited your profile or check who you previously viewed. This section also contains favorites. See who added you to their favorites in the “Admirers” subsection, and find your favorites list in the “Favorites” subsection.
- Secret albums. Sugar babies and daddies can add photos to secret albums and give access to those who request. Requesting access is free, but you will need to spend some credits to view the content.
The Secret Benefits did a good work adding all those features to the site. We tested them all and can say that they work properly, without a hitch. That’s why we rate the Secret Benefits features 9 out of 10.
- You can get the introductory package for $59 per 100 credits
- The elite package costs $169 for 500 credits
- The best value package is $289 for 1,000 credits—despite you pay more, the price per credit will be $0.29, which is twice as lower as the one in the Introductory pack
After analyzing the prices from the Secret Benefits and some similar sites, we may say that the prices there are slightly above the average, but they still are sugar daddy friendly. Therefore, considering all the features and their prices, we rate the Secret Benefits pricing system 8 out of 10.
We were genuinely amazed by the number of members on Secret Benefits—there were thousands of young women to contact online. It was also promising that the majority of users decided to upload images rather than remain anonymous, which is also quite common on sugar dating websites. This is because some users don’t like to reveal their identities because of the nature of sugar relationships.
A photo and other basic information were present in more than 90% of Secret Benefits accounts. But we also discovered that the majority of members use monikers or fictional names. However, this behavior is not exclusive to specific sugar dating services.
From what we saw, Secret Benefits doesn’t have many bots present (actually, we saw none), which means that moderators actively check users’ accounts and fight for safety and security. With all said, we rate Sugar Benefits profiles 9 out of 10.
Easy of use
The registration process for Secret Benefits consists of several steps, but it’s not something time-consuming. They made most sign-up questions mandatory to answer, which some people may find irritating. Most sugar dating websites allow users to skip steps, but does it really make them better? Sugar Benefits, on the other hand, can stand out with a big percentage of filled-out and inviting profiles thanks to all those mandatory questions.
Secret Benefits has a modern and user-friendly interface without annoying popups and ads. It’s easy to navigate and change settings. That’s why we rate Secret Benefit’s usability 9 out of 10.
Secret Benefits is undoubtedly one of the leaders in the sugar dating market, and it’s easy to understand why. Now it’s one of the safest international sugar dating platforms, profiles are detailed, prices are reasonable, and the chance to meet a catfish or a scammer is pretty low.
The Secret Benefits website was created to bring together singles interested in sugar dating (sugar daddies, sugar mommas, sugar babies, etc.). The dating site, which was first introduced in 2015, is accessible through a desktop and mobile-friendly website, but there are no specific options for the Secret Benefits app.
The Secret Benefits is a sugar dating site. If you are looking for a sugar baby or sugar daddy—you need to create a profile, fill it out, add some photos, set your location, and search for the partner you want. The site offers features like search, verification, and photo galleries for free, but some, like messaging and viewing secret albums—are among the paid services. If you haven’t read all the text but want to know more about the unique option you can find on this site—get to the Features section of this Secret Benefits review.
Secret Benefits operate on a credit-based system. And there are three available options to buy: the introductory package, which costs $59 for 100 credits; the elite package, which is $169 for 500 credits; and the best value package, which is $289 for 1,000 credits.
If you haven’t done it yet—then you can see a “Buy credits” button next to your profile picture in the top right corner. Just click on it and choose the desired package. And you can always find the “Buy credits” button near the number of your current credits after you’ve clicked on your profile picture.
To delete an account, you need to click on your profile picture, choose settings and find that small “Account Management” text on the bottom left part. Go there, but don’t click anything. You have to wait for a couple of seconds. And then this will appear: “No, thanks, please deactivate my account.” Click on that, enter your reasons, enter your password, and click “Deactivate my account”.