What’s Talkliv? It’s a mixed platform where people can meet each other, talk, get to know each other better, and start relationships. But it’s even more than that—members also can follow each other, use the swiping feature and even watch streams. Want to learn more? Then keep reading!
Talkliv is a mixed website where members can meet Asian ladies or Western men, search for the best matches, chat with them, stream and watch streams, and more.
Overall Talkliv rating
Talkliv in 30 second
- A communication platform that also works like a social media site and a chat room site
- 200+ thousand users looking for all types of communication, from friendship to casual dating
- Accepts all adult users and singles, but most female users are from Asian countries
- Unlike most dating websites, Talkliv has free live streams and free public chats
- Access to profiles and profile pictures is free and unlimited
- Private messaging isn’t one of the free features: members need to buy credits to start private conversations
- The support team works 24/7 and provides professional assistance
Who should or shouldn’t use Talkliv?
Pros & cons of using Talkliv
- A polished, modern website with lots of easy-to-use tools
- Members have detailed profiles, great bios, and at least a few photos
- Some Asian ladies are streaming to chat with others and meet new people
- Users can start private chats and send mails
- The company also provides international gift delivery services
- Private messaging is available only to members who have credits
- No premium plans with unlimited messaging
- No mobile app
Talkliv Overview: Things you should know
If you’re looking for Talkliv reviews, you’re in the right place, as we’re going to tell you everything you need to know about this platform before you join it or make your first payment. Talkliv is a modern platform created for every user seeking cross-cultural communication that has features of a social media website, a chatting website, and some tools that dating sites usually provide. Now it has around 200,000 members, and this number keeps growing every month.
We carefully reviewed the site, paying attention to all the most important aspects of its work, from the work of financial or technical departments to the professionalism of the customer support team, so just keep reading!
- Site Name: Talkliv, Talkliv.com, Talk Liv
- Paid or Free: Paid, with free public chats and streams
- Average Sign Up Time: 2 minutes
- Paid Membership Pricing: From $0.2 per credit, the cheapest package with 20 credits costs $2.99
There are pretty many standard features that all members can use. In particular, they can view personal photos, reach out to the support team Talkliv, and of course, the free registration. However, we’d like to focus on things that make this communication platform special.
- Live streams and public chats. The registration process is quick and simple, and right after a user joins the community, they can watch streams and send chat messages to other viewers and the streamer themselves for free, without purchasing any credits or spending their first bonus credits (all newly registered members get 20 complimentary credits to test the premium features).
- Following others, access to the Newsfeed. Some say that Talkliv works just like other dating sites, but in fact, as we’ve previously mentioned, it’s rather a communication platform with some features of a social media website. Here, users can follow each other, view all the posts that were previously published by another member, and see new posts from random people or people they already follow in the Newsfeed.
- Private messaging. There’s also private chat and Mails (long emails that you can send to another person, up to 3,000 characters each) for those who’d like to chat with a particular person on the site. Stickers, emojis, and various media files can be sent to improve communication and make it more fun and engaging.
- Real meeting and contact details request. Though Talkliv isn’t a dating site but a platform for intercultural communication, it has some features of a good dating site, too. For example, if you met someone special and have been communicating with them for a long time, you can request the contact details and keep interacting with them for free. Also, there’s an opportunity to request a real meeting in your city, the one your match lives in, or a “neutral” country.
Considering all the features of the Talkliv website and their quality, we can give it 9 points out of 10—more than all online dating platforms usually get.
Is Talkliv free? Not exactly—though there are pretty many features users of Talkliv website can use, private messages will cost credits, and here’s how much members can spend on them:
- $2.99 for your first 20 credits
- $9.99 – 20 credits for all the next payments
- $19.99 – 50 credits
- $44.99 – 125 credits
- $69.99 – 250 credits
- $149.99 – 750 credits
Is Talkliv worth paying? For many users, yes, it is, mostly because there are a lot of things you can do before you upgrade, and you can spend your credits only on people you already know pretty well. That’s why for us, though it’s not cheap, the site deserves 8.5 out of 10 for its price-setting policy.
What about fake profiles? It’s pretty hard to find at least a few low-effort accounts without profile pictures on the site due to good moderation and strict rules set by the Talkliv team. Basically, if you browse a random profile, you’ll see the following:
- A good short bio with the information a member wants other users to know about them
- All the public photos (usually at least 5 pictures)
- Private photos
- Basic information – all the details from marital status to hobbies and education
- Posts that a member has ever shared on Talkliv
Generally speaking, most profiles on the site actually give you a lot of information about a user. And it’s not just text but also lots of pictures, videos, and posts that can often tell us more than any bios. That’s why Talkliv gets 9.3 for the profile quality from our team!
Ease of use
Once you visit site, you realize how it works—the platform has that intuitive interface that helps both experienced users and beginners who’ve never been using similar apps understand how to use the site. It’s fast, not buggy, and the design is great—all the features and sections are accessible with only one click. Though there’s no mobile app, the site is mobile-optimized, too, so you can use it on any device. So, the absence of the application is the only reason why we give Talkliv only 8.5 out of 10.
Who should use Talkliv, and who shouldn’t? If you’re looking for a great platform to meet new people, in particular, from Asia, it’s a great site to join. If you’re looking for a relationship with an Asian woman, it will work, too. If you just want to have some fun, watch streams, and learn more about Asian countries, it will work, but it’s hardly the best site for those who are looking for free unlimited communication.
Contrary to popular belief, Talkliv is not one of the online dating sites—it’s rather a platform for communication. It works as a social media site and a chatting site where members can start conversations, watch live video streams, join public chats, and send virtual and real gifts.
Yes, Talkliv is a legit platform for cross-cultural communication. It’s legal in most countries in the world, provides high-quality services, and is manually moderated.
Talkliv works like some of the best communication platforms and online dating services. It’s a mixed free website that every adult user can join. You only need to provide some basic information, and you’ll be able to use the website and its free features as a Standard member (use Talkliv free search, watch streams, use the high-quality support services and join free public chats) or upgrade and start using premium features, including private messaging and gift delivery.
Talkliv can be used as a free site—there are free streams with public chats, free access to Profiles, and free searching features, but if you want to use premium features, in particular, send private messages, you’ll need to buy credits. The cost starts at $0.2 per credit.
Just go to the Credits section, and press the Get Credits button. Then choose the package and a payment method to purchase credits and check your balance on the same Credits page.
Click on your profile photo at the top right corner of the screen. Choose Settings, and click the red Deactivate Profile button at the top of the screen. Indicate the reason why you are leaving, and your account will be removed.